PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Emilio
07-06-04, 04:06
My name is Emilio, I'm a new ref. I've been doing mostly High School work here in the PRU (potomac rugby union)

Robert Burns
07-06-04, 13:06
Welcome to the forums Emilio,

Things are a bit quiet at present as it is off season, but feel free to ask any questions or put your input in where you wish.

Someones normally around to answer or discuss your topic.

As for high School games, if they are like our here they are good to do becuse the discipline is there and the play is very defined (i.e. ruck, maul, etc..)

Enjoy the forums

SimonSmith
07-06-04, 18:06
My name is Emilio, I'm a new ref. I've been doing mostly High School work here in the PRU (potomac rugby union)

Welcome

I'm with Virginia just now, but contemplating a move to Potomac...

Emilio
07-06-04, 23:06
Thanks fellas,

I am In the military (NAVY) and am getting stationed in Little Crteek. I looked in Rugby Magazine (by the way if you don't get it, you should) April 04 edition and it listed The Falcons as the team closest to that area. Is that true?

I am probbly going to jump over to Virgina ref Society in November.

SimonSmith
08-06-04, 14:06
Thanks fellas,

I am In the military (NAVY) and am getting stationed in Little Crteek. I looked in Rugby Magazine (by the way if you don't get it, you should) April 04 edition and it listed The Falcons as the team closest to that area. Is that true?

I am probbly going to jump over to Virgina ref Society in November.

Where's Little Creek?
It's a tough call, but you probably have access to better matches in Potomac. I don't have any issues with Va, but the level of rugby is Potomac is generally higher - more access to Super League and Div 1 play...