PDA

View Full Version : FIXED:Problem with the Database and the recordset

Wolrabs
02-03-11, 22:03
Hi,

I keep getting the following:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/quiz.asp, line 73

Looks like there is a problem with your code..not checking for 'no records found'.

Cheers

Sean

Robert Burns
08-03-11, 07:03
Strange.

What OS and browser are you using?

Wolrabs
08-03-11, 20:03
Hi,

It's Vista and FIrefox 3.6.13. I have also had whilst using IE7

Sean

Camquin
Hello
I have just got the same error from question 272 - Iron and Windows 7

I am a fan considering taking the ELRA later this year - though I a not sure if I actually have enough spare time to be useful as a ref.

Camquin

Robert Burns
looked into it, looks like a linked question error.

I'll try and figure it out, meanwhile if you come across this change the number in the end of the URL to one up or down and it should come good.

Casey Bee
08-03-11, 21:03
Hello
I have just got the same error from question 272 - Iron and Windows 7

I am a fan considering taking the ELRA later this year - though I a not sure if I actually have enough spare time to be useful as a ref.

Camquin

Camquin, take the course it's excellent. And you will find that you really are drawn to find time to referee! Go for it.

dave_clark
08-03-11, 22:03
even if you can only cover one week in four, you'll find that your services will be very welcome. take the course, at the very least you'll never watch a game in the same way again.

Kungfuhastle
06-05-11, 14:05
I've flair on paper and also grow ahead within the same field. Are you able to assist me in understanding how would you have the ability to be so great and excellent inside your writing? I wish to determine if there's any coaching class or exams which i might have to join to polish my English language.
Insert Law 1 Here

OB..
06-05-11, 15:05
spam?

SimonSmith
06-05-11, 15:05
I think so, yes.