PDA

View Full Version : [ERROR] Question 292

Deeko
31-08-11, 23:08
Sorry for the formatting - my tablet is struggling with copy/paste! There's an issue with the answer matching on the question below.....

Question 20 - Type: Law Question Question
Reference Number: 292
When a defending player plays the ball from outside the 22 and it goes into that player’s 22 or in-goal area without touching an opposition player and then that player or another player from that team kicks the ball directly into touch before it touches an opposition player, or a tackle takes place or a ruck or maul is formed, there is [BLANK].
Incorrect - You answered A.
The correct answer is: a.
19.1b : When a defending player plays the ball from outside the 22 and it goes into that player’s 22 or in-goal area without touching an opposition player and then that player or another player from that team kicks the ball directly into touch before it touches an opposition player, or a tackle takes place or a ruck or maul is formed, there is no gain in ground. This applies when a defending player moves back behind the 22 metre line to take a quick throw-in and then the ball is kicked directly into touch

didds
01-09-11, 00:09
looks OK to me too...

didds

Deeko
01-09-11, 00:09
looks OK to me too...

didds

Sorry....I'm not sure what you mean....

Just to clarify....I answered A (correctly) and it told me I was incorrect with the correct answer being "a" (lower case)!

Robert Burns
01-09-11, 04:09
Though I fixed that before.

Will do so today, thanks for reporting it.

Deeko
01-09-11, 13:09
No problems - thanks Robert....