PDA

View Full Version : Harrogate, you say? Must add to bucket list

Dickie E
13-12-14, 21:12
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2871370/New-winter-blunderland-tourist-attraction-closes-day-following-barrage-complaints-parents.html

Taff
13-12-14, 23:12
It continues to amaze me that anyone in the UK thinks they can seriously make a go of this sort of venture.

It's the UK. The chances are we're not going to have snow; we're just going to have overcast damp weather. If we were somewhere north of the Arctic circle, we could possibly make a good fist of it ... but Harrogate? What the hell were they thinking?

Daftmedic
14-12-14, 09:12
Canada. We are on the same latitude as frozen parts of it. We do however have the phenomenon known as the gulf stream warming our green a pleasant land.

Stuartg
14-12-14, 10:12
It continues to amaze me that anyone in the UK thinks they can seriously make a go of this sort of venture.

It's the UK. The chances are we're not going to have snow; we're just going to have overcast damp weather. If we were somewhere north of the Arctic circle, we could possibly make a good fist of it ... but Harrogate? What the hell were they thinking?

It continues to amaze me that anyone would take a child to this sort of tatty rubbish.

ChrisR
14-12-14, 21:12
The first thing that came to mind was a Giles depiction of 'festive'. Astonishing.