PDA

View Full Version : Welcome new users

Robert Burns
05-03-05, 04:03
Please feel free to look around, if you have just registered then please note that you will be changed to the appropriate usergroup as soon as I am next online (normally always within a few hours)

Please look through the Avatars, I have attempted to get a large number up to represent the world of rugby referees, should your society badge or crest be missing you can email it to me at webmaster@rugbyrefs.com New Avatars are added regularly, currently I am working on getting some Australian & NZ teams in there.

These forums are not for any one nation, they are for all rugby referees from anywhere, and unlike most rugby forums we aim to not have topics decend into rubbish, Our users do try to keep things on track.

If you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email/PM/post a message for me and I'll do my best to help.

I also get some help from Paul Berg (Pablo) in trying to keep things on topic, as the forums grow so will the help I receive from you guys (I hope).

The website side of rugbyrefs.com should hopeflly be live soon. I am aiming to have a wealth of information on the site from every form a referee will need ( no matter where you are from) to a Club database listing Address, contact, websites and club colours (with maybe an illustration), a shop for cheap equipment to be available to refs (without paying over the odds) and much more.

Hope you enjoy the site.

threegatesexpress
05-03-05, 09:03
Keep up the good work Robert. Glad to see this site growing.

Robert Burns
05-03-05, 23:03
Cheers Jim, I'm trying, with frammy's help i'll be there soon.