PDA

View Full Version : Bristol vs Bath

cusker
27-08-05, 20:08
Your predictions on the Bristol vs Bath game??

Robert Burns
27-08-05, 20:08
Bath win by 5 points

cusker
27-08-05, 21:08
Hell no!!!

Account Deleted
31-08-05, 12:08
Having watched Bristol and a second choice Cardiff blues side. I thinks Bath will win by 15 to 20 points. I only think it will be that close because Bristol should raise their game for a local derby.
Bristol were clueless againt Cardiff with no ideas other than forward drives. A long season bekons I'm afraid.

cusker
03-09-05, 08:09
Well against cardif we were 18-8 up at half time and we scored both are tries from passing the ball from side to side and we let are foot of the gas in the second half and let you back in to the game. When we play bath there will be 1,000 bath fans and 11,000 bristol fans willing us to beat bath and i belive that will carry bristol to wining.Our home form is key to us staying up!

Robert Burns
03-09-05, 21:09
Are you going to the game?

Simon Griffiths
04-09-05, 11:09
Bath will probably win, I suspect quite comfortably in the end (two scores or more) - although I would much prefer to see Brizzle win!

As for the more important West Country derby, Gloucester will edge it over Worcester. Should be a great afternoon in front of the TV.

Account Deleted
04-09-05, 16:09
Well Bristol got there in the end. Well done!
A bit lucky that Bath could not kick their goals. Still you make your own luck in this game. I still see a big struggle ahead.

Account Deleted
04-09-05, 16:09
Well against Cardiff we were 18-8 up at half time and we scored both are tries from passing the ball from side to side and we let are foot of the gas in the second half and let you back in to the game. When we play bath there will be 1,000 bath fans and 11,000 bristol fans willing us to beat bath and i belive that will carry bristol to wining.Our home form is key to us staying up!

Twice you ran the ball and it worked the rest of the game you played rolling mauls and the like. It was not clever and it was not pretty. It will not work inthe Premiership. you were actually 12-0 up after 6 mins so you lost the last 74 min 22-10. You should have put 50 on us.
Our game improved when we put a prop on the park and a hooker who can throw,a out side half and a line ourt jumper.
We are OK if we have our "1st team" on the pitch. If we have out Lions out we will struggle. I fear for Bristol's strength in depth to compete in the premiership.

I also felt that Bath today failed to run with purpose and their passing was poor. Still a win's a win and your ahead of Bath for a week at least!

cusker
04-09-05, 18:09
Yeah i went to watch it!! I no we got lucky u need luck to stay up!!!

LEE ROBINSON YOU LEDGEND

Newcastle next

Simon Griffiths
As predicted, a cracking afternoon in front of the TV. Delighted to see Bath vanquished but would have loved Gloucester to have won (obvious reasons). We should have, we created more chances but the vital moments went against us. Great to see Ludo back though! What a strike from 60 metres!

Have to agree with cusker, excellent try from Robinson. Thought Pearson had a pretty good game again too.

Given all this weekend's results (Leicester v Saints excluded) it looks likely to be an exceptional Premiership this season. I think we're aiming for fourth and then just win the knock-out at the end. :D :rolleyes:

cusker
Yeah it should be a good season. What was the Gloucester game like? We wont beat Newcastle away!

Robert Burns
04-09-05, 21:09
Cusker,

Thats a second warning on your typing, it doesn't take much longer to type it correctly please try.

Thankyou

didds
05-09-05, 09:09
Twice you ran the ball and it worked the rest of the game you played rolling mauls and the like. It was not clever and it was not pretty. It will not work inthe Premiership.

Err... It just did.

didds.

Account Deleted
05-09-05, 12:09
Err... It just did.

didds.

A one off game and a local Derby is one thing. Week in week out, away rfrom home etc is a different matter. I may be proved wrong. I hope so since Bristol have some of the nicest fans around. I doubt it though.

cusker
05-09-05, 15:09
We have already proved u wroung!Never say never!!! :p

Account Deleted
06-09-05, 09:09
We have already proved u wroung!Never say never!!! :p

One swallow does not a summer make!
Also I don't think you find the word never in my posts on this thread.

cusker
06-09-05, 15:09
I no its only one win but if we play like that at home game in game out then i reckon we can stay up!!!