PDA

View Full Version : Scotland 2005 Autumn Test vs All Blacks

osiruscyn
09-09-05, 06:09
I am planning on going to this match. Anyone know when and where the All Blacks will hold their training session in Edinburgh?? Or where visiting teams have their training sessions before games?? Also i know no video or digital cameras are allowed inside Murrayfield but how strict are they on that? Could i easily sneak a digital camera in? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bryan
09-09-05, 12:09
Anyone know when and where the All Blacks will hold their training session in Edinburgh??
No idea but the SRU or NZRU would know if you e-mailed them.

Or where visiting teams have their training sessions before games??
Again, contact the SRU or visiting union. On match day, both teams will have alloted training times at Murrayfield, but this requires missing part of the pre-match "warm-up" for spectators, which I can assure you is far less arduous and much more enjoyable.

Also i know no video or digital cameras are allowed inside Murrayfield but how strict are they on that? Could i easily sneak a digital camera in? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Digital cameras for photos of you and your friends on the day probably aren't a problem. Video cameras are a definite no-no, plus the TV crew normally have a better setup anyways.
I will also be at the match with a bunch of Scottish referees. I've never been to a match with anyone more than the educated fan, so I suspect a bunch of armchair referees will be rather amusing.

-Bryan