PDA

View Full Version : Can Bristol pull it of again?

cusker
11-09-05, 17:09
Can Bristol win again against Glouster after beating Newcastle and bath!!! ;)

Simon Griffiths
18-09-05, 16:09
In short - no! :D

Bristol 9 - 41 Gloucester

He He He! Good luck for the rest of the season though (except when you're at Kingsholm of course!).

Account Deleted
18-09-05, 16:09
Sadly the Bath result has been put into perspective by their subsequent losses.
Is it a case of "Welcome to the real world Bristol (& Cusker)"?

cusker
18-09-05, 18:09
i no we lost fair and square are back row wasn't good enougth and are line outs!!!

O and not forgetting glaws best friend DAVID ROSE!!!

Simon Griffiths
18-09-05, 18:09
Rosie was less than popular when he appeared at Kingsholm last year, maybe he doesn't like home teams?... I can't really comment of course as I wasn't there this time.

Good luck though, another possible win against London Irish - they're better than last season but still not up to it really, they're still my joint tip for the drop along with Leeds.

Account Deleted
26-09-05, 10:09
The reality check is landing on the doorstep. A poor Bath outfit was, narrowly, beaten, Newcastle can blow hot or cold. now the losses to Gloucester (who will challenge for the title) and to the Exiles (who will be probably fighting wit hBristol to avoid the drop), are showing the true poition of Bristol. Time will tell.

Mike Whittaker
26-09-05, 12:09
The reality check is landing on the doorstep. A poor Bath outfit was, narrowly, beaten, Newcastle can blow hot or cold. now the losses to Gloucester (who will challenge for the title) and to the Exiles (who will be probably fighting wit hBristol to avoid the drop), are showing the true poition of Bristol. Time will tell.

And the top four are now establishing themselves... with Sale looking to be as entertaining as last year. Cueto and Hodgson well established for England surely...?

Account Deleted
26-09-05, 14:09
And the top four are now establishing themselves... with Sale looking to be as entertaining as last year. Cueto and Hodgson well established for England surely...?

I think you are right. Interesting to see how well Bath can recover.