PDA

View Full Version : Steve Thompson

Account Deleted
28-03-04, 09:03
Why does he get away with popping up at just about every scrum? Also why does he release his right hand bind at virtually every scrum? Are the two related? :confused:

Rocky
15-04-04, 20:04
I would imagine that the two are related.

Even if they aren't, he should be penalised more for it.

Robert Burns
15-04-04, 22:04
Do you two use the same computer or something? coming up with identical IP address'

didds
16-04-04, 11:04
same proxy server or somesuch?

didds
16-04-04, 11:04
right hand release could be in an attempt to get round more on his own strike . I can't see how standing up would require releasing a bind particularly.

didds

Rocky
16-04-04, 16:04
Do you two use the same computer or something?

That's correct. We've been found out! :eek:

Account Deleted
16-04-04, 18:04
We are Father & Son and Qualified on the same course!

Re Steve T: it seems strange that the two problems occur at virtually every scrum. In the France games the lack of a bind was very noticable and he did not always rebind. Also on the topic of the standing up he does seem togo up against virtually every prop he comes up against. He would appear to be the "common denominator" in the events. Or is it that almost every team that comes up against him either at club level or international level finds a need to drive him up?

Robert Burns
16-04-04, 19:04
ha ha, it did strike me as odd!

as for your problem, if he's standing up there is no way he has a full arm bind, penalty for releasing binding before scrum is over.