Thread: Why can't I access "My Profile"?

Referees in Australia

Soc/Assoc
    South Australian Rugby Union Referees Association
    Grade
    Level 1
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Default Why can't I access "My Profile"?

So it's been a long time since I've been here, and the last time I was here I really didn't do anything with my account. I came back today, logged in, and tried to access "My Profile", only to find that for some reason I "don't have permission". The error message is as follows:

Stix, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

For the record, I'm obviously not trying to access anything I shouldn't, my account has been activated, and I don't know why my account would've been disabled, so does anyone know why I can't access my own profile page? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Referees in New Zealand

Soc/Assoc
    Retired player and referee
    Grade
    Level 2
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Why can't I access "My Profile"?

Try now
    "Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed"
    - Jay "Utah" Windley

Thread Information