Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 933

Thread: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

      
  1. #771

    Referees in America
    Not Kurt Weaver's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Ohio
    Grade
    C3
    Join Date
    11 Sep 08
    Posts
    2,023
    Thanks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Cook View Post

    Would you prevent a person in any other form of employment from ever working again because of a single legal transgression when they were young?
    Can you discriminate based on age of applicants at your office?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Cook View Post

    Now, I can fully understand that this approach might not work in gun-totin', racist 'merica, especially in peckerwood country, but is has been shown to work very well in this country
    Where is peckerwood?, and I think it is a county. But it may be a porno name.

    Yes we are racist; CDC: 36% of Abortions Abort Black Babies. Black population is about 13-14%. approx 120,000 per year. Not good.

  2. #772

    Referees in America
    Rank Bajin!
    SimonSmith's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Virginia (USA)
    Grade
    B3
    Join Date
    27 Jan 04
    Posts
    8,409
    Thanks (Received)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    758

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    if it involved violence against the person, yes.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    Marcus Aurelius

    Man may do as he will; he may not will what he wills
    Arthur Schopenhauer

    Tullamore Dew, the Afghan Wigs, and many, many strippers - how to get over your ex. How true.

  3. #773

    Referees in Australia
    Dickie E's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    VRRA
    Grade
    Level 2
    Join Date
    19 Jan 07
    Posts
    12,411
    Thanks (Received)
    111
    Likes (Received)
    1316

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kurt Weaver View Post
    Yes we are racist; CDC: 36% of Abortions Abort Black Babies. Black population is about 13-14%. approx 120,000 per year. Not good.
    I thought abortions were good. Women taking control of their own bodies, etc
    I, for one, like Roman numerals

  4. #774

    Referees in New Zealand
    Ian_Cook's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Retired player and referee
    Grade
    Level 2
    Join Date
    12 Jul 05
    Posts
    13,308
    Thanks (Received)
    110
    Likes (Received)
    1496

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonSmith View Post
    if it involved violence against the person, yes.
    Tom (21 yrs old) punches Jimmy.
    He's charged with assault.
    Its his first offence of any kind.
    He's found guilty, discharged without conviction and fined $1000.

    From your perspective, he is now never, ever allowed to work in any employment, ever again, for the rest of his life?

    That is a very good way of throwing a young man on the scrap heap by driving him into a life of crime. You just created a serious problem for all his future victims for the next few decades until he's caught, at which point you will have cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars to incarcerate him... good work!!

    I guess you are against rehabilitation?
    Last edited by Ian_Cook; 10-07-19 at 01:07.
    "Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed"
    - Jay "Utah" Windley

  5. #775

    Referees in America
    Not Kurt Weaver's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Ohio
    Grade
    C3
    Join Date
    11 Sep 08
    Posts
    2,023
    Thanks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickie E View Post
    I thought abortions were good. Women taking control of their own bodies, etc
    I think you know what I'm pointing out. We have a policy debate that is now referred to as "reproductive rights" or "pro-choice", but actually ends up preventing the growth of minority population. So it is effectively reducing the black population.

    This abortion problem can be spun in a multitude of directions. The unfortunate result is one population is affected differently than others. The causes are many, but the solution is easy. The pill. But it too will be viewed as racist for its disportionate effects on each population.

    Ian called us racist merica. In this case, it is racist in support by democrats and leftists. Just a spin.

  6. #776

    Referees in America
    Not Kurt Weaver's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Ohio
    Grade
    C3
    Join Date
    11 Sep 08
    Posts
    2,023
    Thanks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Cook View Post

    Now, I can fully understand that this approach might not work in gun-totin', racist 'merica, especially in peckerwood country, but is has been shown to work very well in this country
    Gun-totin. Do you think the people of Crimea or Venezuela would have liked to have had guns? Israel citizens have guns, it is a quick reaction force.

    Give your dissonance a rest and see if you can figure any benefit to gun ownership. Your flatmate did.

  7. #777

    Referees in New Zealand


    Soc/Assoc
    Bay of Plenty
    Grade
    Secondary School
    Join Date
    05 May 11
    Posts
    1,648
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    240

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kurt Weaver View Post
    I think you know what I'm pointing out. We have a policy debate that is now referred to as "reproductive rights" or "pro-choice", but actually ends up preventing the growth of minority population. So it is effectively reducing the black population.

    This abortion problem can be spun in a multitude of directions. The unfortunate result is one population is affected differently than others. The causes are many, but the solution is easy. The pill. But it too will be viewed as racist for its disportionate effects on each population.

    Ian called us racist merica. In this case, it is racist in support by democrats and leftists. Just a spin.
    Are we really going to turn this thread into a debate about abortion? Let's not.
    "There is far too much talk about good ball and bad ball. In my opinion, good ball is when you have possession and bad ball is when the opposition have it." - Dick Jeeps

  8. #778

    Referees in England


    Soc/Assoc
    --
    Grade
    Grassroots
    Join Date
    14 Sep 09
    Posts
    17,707
    Thanks (Received)
    138
    Likes (Received)
    1744

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kurt Weaver View Post
    Gun-totin. Do you think the people of Crimea or Venezuela would have liked to have had guns? Israel citizens have guns, it is a quick reaction force.

    Give your dissonance a rest and see if you can figure any benefit to gun ownership. Your flatmate did.
    If only the worshippers in the mosques in Christchurch had been armed, eh?

  9. #779

    Referees in America
    Not Kurt Weaver's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Ohio
    Grade
    C3
    Join Date
    11 Sep 08
    Posts
    2,023
    Thanks (Received)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by crossref View Post
    If only the worshippers in the mosques in Christchurch had been armed, eh?
    Barney Fife would have scared the shooter (A non citizen) away. Barney doesn't have to be inside.

    An ounce of prevention is worth .....

  10. #780

    Referees in New Zealand
    Ian_Cook's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Retired player and referee
    Grade
    Level 2
    Join Date
    12 Jul 05
    Posts
    13,308
    Thanks (Received)
    110
    Likes (Received)
    1496

    Default Re: Nigel Owens on inclusive rugby.

    Quote Originally Posted by crossref View Post
    If only the worshippers in the mosques in Christchurch had been armed, eh?
    Its sad that you actually think thats funny.

    You disgust me!
    "Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed"
    - Jay "Utah" Windley

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •