PDA

View Full Version : Training

Marko
18-08-15, 11:08
Having had such a helpful set of responses to my last post, I thought I would ask if there is anyone out there who might be able to come along to our school in South Somerset to give a few of us some training/advice on coaching/refereeing the new continuum rules for U11 and U10; or if anyone has any contacts who might be able to help us.
Ideally we would be looking for somebody early in September.

I am thinking perhaps not menace! (see my last post)

Thanks

Dickie E

Thanks

Menace lives in the AC of T so may struggle geographically :)

Marko
I know

crossref
18-08-15, 12:08
Marko - how about building links with your nearest club? Most clubs would be keen to help you - I know we spend a lot of time reaching out to local schools, as they are a fertile source of recruits, and many of our youth coaches also coach in school

menace
18-08-15, 13:08
Having had such a helpful set of responses to my last post, I thought I would ask if there is anyone out there who might be able to come along to our school in South Somerset to give a few of us some training/advice on coaching/refereeing the new continuum rules for U11 and U10; or if anyone has any contacts who might be able to help us.

Thanks

I am happy to do a YouTube clip ridiculing your kicking and can't catch rules if you want??

TheBFG
18-08-15, 15:08

Thanks

Hi Marko,

I've dropped a couple of people messages that might be able to help, I'm sure they'll be in touch :wink:

Lee Lifeson-Peart
18-08-15, 16:08
Hi Marko,

I've dropped a couple of people messages that might be able to help, I'm sure they'll be in touch :wink:

msf...

Marko
18-08-15, 17:08
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

thanks