PDA

View Full Version : New Score Card design

Patrick
17-02-20, 12:02
I've been using this one for about 3 years now.

I love how simple it is both during the match and after (math...).

What do ya' think?

https://i.postimg.cc/fL8LvH4B/Score-Card-4-x-6-card-So-Cal-Refs-v2.jpg

Sized for a 4x6 type holder but I had it originally sized for the smaller size wallet also.

Patrick

Rich_NL
17-02-20, 12:02
A couple of questions: How do you mark converted vs unconverted tries? Where do you track carding and sin-bin time?

crossref
17-02-20, 14:02
I have no idea how to use that !

Flish
17-02-20, 15:02
Not for me, my head doesn't work that way - if it works for others then great

crossref
17-02-20, 18:02
Seriously, how does it work ?
Let's say red scored a converted try after 10 mins
Then at 15 mins blue score pK
Then at 20 red score a try, miss the conversion

What would the scorecard look like ?

Patrick
17-02-20, 22:02
All great questions.

Here's a fill-out version one:

Back with penalty:

Pablo
Not sure that helped me.

Patrick
Here's a blank back - penalty side:

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you awake!

I'm building as fast as I can....

Patrick
Scoring - illustrated:

So, if you add up the Try's first (in the Pasadena side (left), you can see 5 boxes have been marked - ignoring how many slashes for now.

Breaks down like this:
Explaining it is much harder then actually using it (famous last words, I know).

See if this makes sense to you guys then ask away.

Patrick

menace

Genuine question. Why do you need to record the time of the score (try, PK, FG) or whether a goal kick missed (it doesnt score anything)??? Or do you do that for your own OCD reasons (to help justify your score at the end of the game should there be a dispute)?

Patrick
I think you're missing it - or I don't exactly understand your question.

You DON'T mark it when NO conversion is made.

The Kick & Coin part - is that what you're also asking? This:

Mostly, just housekeeping - trying to have a simple way to record pertinent info.

Patrick

Patrick
I think I screwed that reply up - it was for me or in general - right?

Why would I care about when a team doesn't score?

Other then the question of when, do you want me to illustrate an answer to your question - happy to, let me know.

Patrick

Rich_NL
17-02-20, 23:02
Genuine question. Why do you need to record the time of the score (try, PK, FG) or whether a goal kick missed (it doesnt score anything)??? Or do you do that for your own OCD reasons (to help justify your score at the end of the game should there be a dispute)?

I keep times to help me remember the structure of the game, it helps me reflect post-match. And to show the score at the time of giving cards, in case - it's part of a sending-off report.

crossref

I can't remember the last time I had a dispute (in the sense of someone thinking I had the score wrong) but yes, exactly, if anyone wants to check the score with me then knowing the sequence of scores, and the success/failure of each kick at goal definitely helps the narrative

crossref

Other then the question of when, do you want me to illustrate an answer to your question - happy to, let me know.

Patrick

Yes, go on, and I will show you what my scorecard would look like

AIUI you do record missed conversion, that's a single line, rather than a cross, isn't it ?

Patrick
18-02-20, 00:02
I keep times to help me remember the structure of the game, it helps me reflect post-match. And to show the score at the time of giving cards, in case - it's part of a sending-off report.

Got it - I understand what and why you asked that.

I do about 20-28 15's matches per season and another 30 7's for that season.

I literally have no more time to collect more live data.

I've dreamed about something that combines a watch and a running verbal memo system to do exactly what you mentioned but, again, for now, just dreamed about it.

This is just to record the most specific info to get the match done. I've packed my score card with as many options to just circle, mark or check things so I don't have to write anything that will take my attention away or otherwise slow the match down.

I tend to reflect and fret about decisions and outcomes on the drive home and most of all day Sunday.

Patrick

Patrick
I can't remember the last time I had a dispute (in the sense of someone thinking I had the score wrong) but yes, exactly, if anyone wants to check the score with me then knowing the sequence of scores, and the success/failure of each kick at goal definitely helps the narrative

Exactly PLUS, in all collage and Club matches, I'm just one of at least three people keeping all that info. I've missed a slash or a conversion on occasion but it's ALWAYS been obvious to all when that happens - easy to fix and and move on.

Not a concern for me either.

SimonSmith
I mark time because discipline reports want to know the score at the time of a card, and I find it easy.

That scorecard is too complex.

We have a simple one which across the x axis simply has Time, T, C, P, DG, Total.
Back of the card is for marking discipline.
Bottom is tracking replacements.

Patrick
18-02-20, 01:02

NOTE: this server just crashed and wiped out my reply - awful words swirling around my mouth right now.... Any way to recover Saved replys?

Patrick
18-02-20, 02:02
I mark time because discipline reports want to know the score at the time of a card, and I find it easy.

That scorecard is too complex.

We have a simple one which across the x axis simply has Time, T, C, P, DG, Total.
Back of the card is for marking discipline.
Bottom is tracking replacements.

Come on - really - that's your comment.

I can turn all the soft gray reminders of what goes where off if you need a clearer view but seriously, we give this card to new refs because it infinitely easier to learn how to score a match then using shorthand as you suggest.

What's more complex - one slash mark or making a mark then having to add a T or C or P or DG, etc. to indicate what it's for.

'Observe constantly that all things take place by change'. (https://www.azquotes.com/quote/521381)
- Marcus Aurelius (https://www.azquotes.com/author/666-Marcus_Aurelius)

Patrick
18-02-20, 09:02

AIUI you do record missed conversion, that's a single line, rather than a cross, isn't it ?

Sir, I've tried 9 times now - I think the server is rejecting something I'm attempting to post or the it's just crapping out because it hates President's Day.

I feel it.

I'll send this quick reply then try again.

I've done all the steps but just need it not to crash.

Patrick

crossref
18-02-20, 09:02

Here's what mine would look like

(the circel shows that blue kicked off)

PAtrick - you have probably exceeded your quota.. see Settings / Attachments

Patrick
18-02-20, 11:02
I give up.

I tried.

12 times I tried.

500 Errors about half the time.

The rest seem to either crash the server or block me.

I've taken Crossref's advice and cleared out all Attachments which destroyed some of the original posts.

Did all that and tried again not letting the Server retrieve and store to keep the space to 0.

Again, 500 Internal Errors.

... I tried.

Patrick

menace

Patrick

Patrick - my question was aimed at crossref about his desire for recording the time with the score.

menace

Gotcha....kudos for you to make that effort to get what you need. Personally I havent got the time to worry about recording times and never have had the inclination (and I have the lucky luxury that most of my games are recorded so I can review them at liesure afterwards)

crossref
Xxxxxx.

crossref
Gotcha....kudos for you to make that effort to get what you need. Personally I havent got the time to worry about recording times and never have had the inclination (and I have the lucky luxury that most of my games are recorded so I can review them at liesure afterwards)

I glance at my watch, and write the minute only. It takes a tiny amount of time , and worth it for me. My scorecard is (it seems to me) minimal effort for maximum clarity (see post 22) But everyone has their preferred scorecard, and they are all different.

Menace what would your score card look like , with the same sequence of scores ... ? I am interested

And anyone elses ?

crossref
18-02-20, 12:02
I give up.

I tried.

12 times I tried.

500 Errors about half the time.

The rest seem to either crash the server or block me.

I've taken Crossref's advice and cleared out all Attachments which destroyed some of the original posts.

Did all that and tried again not letting the Server retrieve and store to keep the space to 0.

Again, 500 Internal Errors.

... I tried.

Patrick

Why not upload to Dropbox or Google drive and then simply post a link to it?

menace
Indeed. No criticism from me. Time stats are not something I can or will record on the run.
I use this score sheet...and just make stroke in the relevent box. I keep it minimal.

crossref
So, what would it look like , with the same sequence number fnscores as post 22 ?

menace
On the left section - put 2 strokes (ll) in the T box and one stroke (l) in the C box.
On the right section put one stroke (I) in the P box.
Presto.
Im sure you can do it if you want....it is very therapeutic.

crossref
So I like my layout as
.. even without noting the time my layout gives you the sequence of scores
.. I like to positively record a missed conversion. So that I can be certain it was a miss, after a particular try, and not me forgetting to make a mark somewhere along the way

Marc Wakeham
I use an app Try Rugby Pro Scoring. I keep an old phone for the job. It has features I don't need and can ignore. All the events record in order and can be deleted in the case of errors. Therefore, I have scores at the times of; cards, hakf time etc.

I use the fuller version when assessing refs at my club so I get all the PKs / reasoning etc.

Rich_NL
18-02-20, 16:02
I tend to reflect and fret about decisions and outcomes on the drive home and most of all day Sunday.

I find if I don't take 20 minutes to debrief myself and think about good and bad points, improvements etc, I'll be milling it over far too much later.

I'd love to have more recorded games to view, they're the most useful feedback tool there is! I'm almost never short of time between a try and a conversion, or the conversion and kickoff, to mark a letter and number, but I can see for some it's unnecessary distraction.

SimonSmith
18-02-20, 16:02
THis is the graphic of our card:

Patrick
18-02-20, 19:02
Why not upload to Dropbox or Google drive and then simply post a link to it?

Sir, I own two vehicles - a late model Toyota Land Cruiser (holds exactly 7 medium U16 players - a 7's team actually) and a 1984 Jeep CJ-7.

My point - I spend a lot of time screwing around with forums - TONS of pictures and such uploaded.

I use Postimage as the default image host. It's free, super simple and it's NOT that other service the holds everyone hostage for their old pictures.

My last 7 or so attempts on this site ALL were using a 3rd party image hosting site (Postimage).

Same failure.

I'll stuff some oatmeal down my throat and try again later.

VERY frustrating.

Patrick

Patrick
18-02-20, 19:02
https://i.postimg.cc/qB6FSmfq/Internal-error-from-rugby-ref-site.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

15 attempts now......

menace
18-02-20, 22:02
I use an app Try Rugby Pro Scoring. I keep an old phone for the job. It has features I don't need and can ignore. All the events record in order and can be deleted in the case of errors. Therefore, I have scores at the times of; cards, hakf time etc.

I use the fuller version when assessing refs at my club so I get all the PKs / reasoning etc.

You run around the field with a phone in your pocket??:wow::wow::wow: Surely the phone bouncing about is restrictive?!
(Exactly what we tell our teenage refs not to do..use their phone as their stopwatch).

Marc Wakeham
19-02-20, 16:02
Phone is lighter, and smaller than, a notebook and is waterproof. Therfore never an issue. It's both accurate and clear. What's not to like? Tech is out there to help. Embrace it!

menace
19-02-20, 22:02
Phone is lighter, and smaller than, a notebook and is waterproof. Therfore never an issue. It's both accurate and clear. What's not to like? Tech is out there to help. Embrace it!

It's not tech I'm dishing (i use my phone and app for referee coaching). And great that your phone is small and inconspicuous. It would be good to know what brand and model it is. All the times ive seen a referee using a phone it looks ridiculous to see their iphone jiggling around when they run, or worse when they put one hand on their pocket in attempts to stop it jiggling!

crossref
19-02-20, 23:02

My phone doesn't work well in the rain ...

SimonSmith
20-02-20, 00:02
My phone doesn't work well in the rain ...

If CR and I vehemently agree, a decision-making check is required

Patrick
20-02-20, 02:02
This is a reply from Crossref back on post #5:

Step 1. Red scores a Try (5pts) (you didn't specifically state this but, can't convert from nothing so...):

Step 2. Red successfully kicks for Conversion (2pts)

Step 3. Blue scores a PK (Penalty Kick - 3pts)

Step 4. Red scores another Try (5pts) - this is what it would like like at this point:

Step 5. Assuming the match ended there, this would be how I would finalize the score card:

I don't track the times for an of it. I could though. Let me scratch something to show what that might look like - let me know if that's helpful.

Patrick

crossref
20-02-20, 07:02
Patrick, I think my brain works differently from yours !
I am endlessly interested in other people systems , but in the end always come back to mine

Two things I think are important

- The sequence of scores (and
the rough time is even better)

- Positively recording a missed kick , so that looking back you can be certain it was a miss, and not a failure to record it

Dickie E
20-02-20, 08:02

why is that important to you?

crossref
20-02-20, 08:02

We had a go at this in posts 13 and 14

- looking at my scorecard the narrative and structure of the game can be seen, so it's easier to recall each try and score

- so in case anyone checks the score with me, rather than saying, for example "you scored four tries and converted three of them" I can say "you scored four tries, you missed the conversion for the third one, just before half time" and in saying that we will both recall the kick . So I think it's more useful

- I can see the half time score (I draw a line)

- and if there is any card I note the time, which in turn when I write my report I know the score at that time, without having to note it on pitch in the moment

Generally speaking it seems to take no effort at all the write the time ..and have lots of benefits. Alternatively in my system because each score is a new line I can omit the time, and still have the sequence

Here's my card, for easy comparison with Patrick's . I think mine is simpler , and conveys more information, more intuitively

But I know everyone likes their own system :)

Flish
20-02-20, 09:02

Some countries you have to, for example I reffed in Spain (well Catalunya to be precise) last year, and even at Junior level they record everything, eg subs, time, player number on / off, time scored (player number etc), so they don't have score cards at all, just sequential notes in the book, similar to Crossrefs - I've toyed with doing the same myself (albeit maybe less detail), but not convinced myself of the full benefit of it yet.

Patrick
20-02-20, 10:02
We had a go at this in posts 13 and 14

- looking at my scorecard the narrative and structure of the game can be seen, so it's easier to recall each try and score

- so in case anyone checks the score with me, rather than saying, for example "you scored four tries and converted three of them" I can say "you scored four tries, you missed the conversion for the third one, just before half time" and in saying that we will both recall the kick . So I think it's more useful

- I can see the half time score (I draw a line)

- and if there is any card I note the time, which in turn when I write my report I know the score at that time, without having to note it on pitch in the moment

Generally speaking it seems to take no effort at all the write the time ..and have lots of benefits. Alternatively in my system because each score is a new line I can omit the time, and still have the sequence

Here's my card, for easy comparison with Patrick's . I think mine is simpler , and conveys more information, more intuitively

But I know everyone likes their own system :)

Come on - that's not a score card.

Side by side:
3990 3991

- Who are the Captains?
- What are their number (positions)?
- Where did you play?
- Who won the coin toss?
- What was the decision of the coin toss winner?
- Where do you record Sub?
- How do you keep track of how many subs have come on - there's a max of 8?
- When did you play (date)?
- Who are you (where's your name and ID #)?

I usually put a vertical slash between points to indicate the end of a half but didn't on my sample.

I'm being somewhat nit-picky but, you asked me to fill one out to your script and I did, blow by blow.

I can glance at mine and know without ANY math how many Trys have been scored and I can say, in one glance how many Conversions there are - as in, to the Captain that might ask, I would glance down and say:
' Red, 2 Trys, 1 Conv, Blue, 1 PK' - without having to do any math - super quick.

One of the big problems I have with the blank scrap of paper argument is, you sometimes miss recording something if there isn't a box prompting you to fill it in.

Anyway, glad the site is back up. Guess I'll go back and reply to people's questions.

I write more of a narrative on the back of the same page given Time is Off, I have time for that.

Patrick

Exactly - 1 Slash = Try, 2 Slashes (Cross) = Try+Conv.

(Sorry about the delay with the full request to fill my card out - tons of server Errors on this site lately...)

crossref
ah, I have a facing page that shows some of that extra data, like names of captains , I will post that up as well.

But I collect different data from you .. example i don't record who won the toss and the decision (don't think that is imptt) I do record who kicked off.

My games are almost all unlimited interchanges, so I don't have to record them

Patrick

To be honest with you, my card probably has more options for info that isn't necessary to record but, I started it in 2015 to this point.

The reason I mention this is you're exactly correct - at this point, if something goes south on the pitch, their are at least five recordings of it.

Seems like every team in the past two years has asked me to wear the GPS arm cuff to get the camera to follow me.

Tons and tons of recording.

THANK GOD also - I had an incident last year where the coaches tried to attack me while I was doing a ConCus test on one of their players! What a mess. NOT one second to pull my score card out to do anything - my job turned from ref to cop in seconds.

Again, thank god for video.

Patrick
Indeed. No criticism from me. Time stats are not something I can or will record on the run.
I use this score sheet...and just make stroke in the relevent box. I keep it minimal.

Mine is pretty close to this in terms of overall boxes of info to collect. I can see this being something someone can learn and use for their entire reffing life.

One of my problems with the open field tic marks is they are two easy to make a mistake or draw outside the line. And, the Try and Conv are not connected.

Once I got the idea to use one circle to record both a Try and a Conv (if awarded) in one space, it was an immense improvement in my accuracy and 'story telling' from the card.

Patrick
So, what would it look like , with the same sequence number fnscores as post 22 ?

Again, sorry for the delay in replaying to your specific question - this server was taking a dump.

Patrick
THis is the graphic of our card:

Thin, very thin.

Patrick
Patrick, I think my brain works differently from yours !
I am endlessly interested in other people systems , but in the end always come back to mine

Two things I think are important

- Positively recording a missed kick , so that looking back you can be certain it was a miss, and not a failure to record it

Mine has a very specific sequence - one of the things i like about mine.

Adding the approximate time - I have an idea how to do that. I'll try to put something up tomorrow ....

And, if you look at mine, no second slash (cross) is 'no conv' - blank is positive. Yours doesn't have an indication that a Conv was attempted but not awarded. You just didn't add a '+ 2' after your '5'.

Same thing but soooo much less writing and thinking.

Patrick
ah, I have a facing page that shows some of that extra data, like names of captains , I will post that up as well.

But I collect different data from you .. example i don't record who won the toss and the decision (don't think that is imptt) I do record who kicked off.

My games are almost all unlimited interchanges, so I don't have to record them

I know, I know - it's so stupid - I record the coin toss and kick v receive ONLY because I do 7's tournaments and after the first 2 or 3 matches, I can't remember AND most of the time, neither can the Captains - they're more tired then I am.

Same for full 15's - sometimes the three of us (Captain, Captain and Sir) forgets how it all started 50 min ago...!

Patrick
20-02-20, 11:02
I probably should have said this at the outset - I fully understand and appreciate the personal relationship we all have with these cards.

Especially as we get older - nobody wants to look stupid because they can't find where to put down a mark for this or that.

It's a tool and we all have our preference and, for good or bad, change is a bitch.

I'm fascinated by the entire subject and love how Crossref asked me and someone else to fill their personal card out to a common script of events / scores.

That might be a great idea for a thread all by itself.

Layout the script and then have people put pictures up illustrating their five steps.

This was Crossref's:
Let's say red scored a converted try after 10 mins (assume and show first Try)

Anyway, super interesting replies and such!

Patrick

crossref
20-02-20, 11:02
Except that I don't think we want the steps , just what does the card look like at the end

(Because the key advantage of my layout is that you can see the steps built in !)

Rich_NL
20-02-20, 13:02
A schematic for my sheet in a theoretical game - it's all handwritten in a blank lined notebook

20/2/20 RC Red Blue RFC*
14:31 T C 17' DG 23'
T - 40' T - 32'
==============================
PG 72' T C 41'
T C 76'
T - 79'
15 27

5 Off HI 17'
13 YC HT 74.15'

Subs 111 11111 11

Teams arranged on the starting sides according to the view from the clubhouse/stands/technical zone/whatever's obvious to me. The * is the team who kicks off. I note the time of kickoff just in case my watch explodes, my reserve watch is smashed, there's no pitchside clock etc.

We do limited interchanges, so I keep a tally (never get close to the 12 allowed). That's the one time I feel short of time and want to minimise pencil strokes - between a score and a conversion/restart I'm good.

I note that Blue 5 went off with a head injury so can't come back on (when red scored, I remember). 13 was YC'ed for a high tackle 74 minutes in (the first wide phase following the kickoff from their penalty goal) and blue used the man overlap to score two more in the closing minutes.

- Who are the Captains/their positions?
I talk to the captains before the match, and don't generally forget their names. It's on the team sheet if I need it post-match, and if I forget in-game it's a lot quicker to call "captain!" than to pull out my card and look it up.

- Where did you play?
I remember the matches, and I can always look it up with the date and the teams if I need to.

- Who won the coin toss?
Doesn't matter to me, what matters are the ends and who kicks off.

- How do you keep track of how many subs have come on - there's a max of 8?
Tally only

- Who are you (where's your name and ID #)?
If I get confused, I can look at the name tag in my shorts or ask a friendly policeman for help ;)

I really envy you guys with the filmed matches, I have to say.

crossref
Rich NL you and I think alike !

(on scorecard design )

Wedgie
Mine is here..

http://www.rugbyrefs.com/showthread.php?19782-Tips-for-keeping-a-Scorecard&p=317542&viewfull=1#post317542

It has (though not shown) space at the top for ko times and end/kick and space at the sides for captain names/positions and also cards/interchanges.

It is the standard KSRFUR card

Marc Wakeham
20-02-20, 14:02
It's not tech I'm dishing (i use my phone and app for referee coaching). And great that your phone is small and inconspicuous. It would be good to know what brand and model it is. All the times ive seen a referee using a phone it looks ridiculous to see their iphone jiggling around when they run, or worse when they put one hand on their pocket in attempts to stop it jiggling!

Samsung S8, it's a waterproof android phone (less bulky than Apple). Thinner than the card wallet I carry. I've not had spectators notice it's a phone. Note one adverse comment from a player, coach Spectator or advisor. It's my old phone so no worries about it getting knocked. also it is not connected to a network so it does not ring during a game!

menace
20-02-20, 14:02
Samsung S8, it's a waterproof android phone (less bulky than Apple). Thinner than the card wallet I carry. I've not had spectators notice it's a phone. Note one adverse comment from a player, coach Spectator or advisor. It's my old phone so no worries about it getting knocked. also it is not connected to a network so it does not ring during a game!
Interesting. Thanks.

I have an S9 and it's essentially same size as S8 and I couldn't
/wouldn't run with that in my pocket. But glad it's effective for you and not noticeable to others...I think thats the key bit!

Marc Wakeham
20-02-20, 15:02
Interesting. Thanks.

I have an S9 and it's essentially same size as S8 and I couldn't
/wouldn't run with that in my pocket. But glad it's effective for you and not noticeable to others...I think thats the key bit!

Indeed. Furthermore, I have terrible hand writing and this takes care of that problems. I also no longer carry my notebook Just my phone an card wallet. Less weight and no soaked score cards. Quite an issue in these parts!

Patrick
20-02-20, 20:02
Except that I don't think we want the steps , just what does the card look like at the end

(Because the key advantage of my layout is that you can see the steps built in !)

This:

Patrick
20-02-20, 21:02
A schematic for my sheet in a theoretical game - it's all handwritten in a blank lined notebook

20/2/20 RC Red Blue RFC*
14:31 T C 17' DG 23'
T - 40' T - 32'
PG 72' T C 41'
T C 76'
T - 79'
15 27

5 Off HI 17'
13 YC HT 74.15'

Subs 111 11111 11

Does it bother you when you have to change ribbons at the Half - 'cause that part would drive me crazy....

(sorry, that was a softball pitch, had to hit it....)

Rich_NL
21-02-20, 08:02
Haha, don't be silly - Rutherford, my faithful amanuensis, follows me around the pitch taking notes in shorthand. He types them up after the match while I'm changing into evening dress.
;)

Patrick
21-02-20, 11:02
Haha, don't be silly - Rutherford, my faithful amanuensis, follows me around the pitch taking notes in shorthand. He types them up after the match while I'm changing into evening dress.
;)

Rutherford - laughing my ass off - damn funny!

See, I think our Good Man Ruthy is indeed following you around but is using my Score Card to track all the particulars then, and only then, does he transcribe to his trusty Smith-Corona for your inspection and any final touches your might have.

Patrick

Pablo
21-02-20, 18:02
This is the scorecard we used in Herts. My only complaint is that I'm running out of them!

For the score section, I note the time and shade in the box that corresponds to type of score. For offences, I can note time, yellow or red, player number, pitch location very quickly. I haven't found an adequate substitute since I changed Societies.

crossref
21-02-20, 19:02
This is the scorecard we used in Herts. My only complaint is that I'm running out of them!

For the score section, I note the time and shade in the box that corresponds to type of score. For offences, I can note time, yellow or red, player number, pitch location very quickly. I haven't found an adequate substitute since I changed Societies.

That's the best scorecard I have seen, IMO, not least because it exactly supports how I like to score .. new line for each score showing the sequence of the scores and the time. I like that

Marc Wakeham
21-02-20, 22:02

Photocopy?

Pablo
22-02-20, 07:02
Photocopy?

Thatís what Iím going to have to resort to, but the originals are on nice thick card that holds up well if they get rained on while being marked. Not sure how well regular printer paper will do in rainy conditions.

Marc Wakeham
22-02-20, 09:02
DEpending on the printer / copier you can post on reasonably thick card.the other (more expensive option) is to go to a printer. Perhaps if a few refs clubbed together it might not be too bad.

Patrick
22-02-20, 20:02

Very interesting.

Send me a better resolution version with paper size - I'll see if I can duplicate it.

Patrick

Patrick
25-02-20, 18:02
That’s what I’m going to have to resort to, but the originals are on nice thick card that holds up well if they get rained on while being marked. Not sure how well regular printer paper will do in rainy conditions.

Pablo, SEND it and I'll rebuild it.

Patrick

Pablo
26-02-20, 14:02
Pablo, SEND it and I'll rebuild it.

Patrick

Sure thing - PM me an email address, and I will send you the photo at full res.

Re: paper size, it fits a standard referee wallet, of the type you can buy from any online football store.

Marc Wakeham
27-02-20, 16:02
One to look at for the Apple types. From a good man of this parish:

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1495458128?fbclid=IwAR3NzZ7qq4pHDBlOHPYb_x61lodh FdoXNLo2PNJYadbw334P9D1GkwhXNlo

I have to wait for the android version.

peperami
22-03-20, 19:03
I'd be interested too.

Sure thing - PM me an email address, and I will send you the photo at full res.

Re: paper size, it fits a standard referee wallet, of the type you can buy from any online football store.