Thread: As suggested

Banned

Soc/Assoc
    n/a
    Grade
    < player

Default As suggested

Re: Posted by PhilE.

ddjamo will I am sure pm Browner to explain why his post was edited.
    If he doesn't I will.

Can we now stick to the topic of the game in the OP please.
    I am removing all posts about the edit as irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

If you want to start a discussion about the role of the Moderators, then please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Mod.

Given that my post triggered the 'Warning' and the subsequent replies, I'll kick this off ......

Q? Could the various 'Posts' that were removed now be 're-posted' onto this thread, so that their context can be considered/included , Thereafter discussion may or may not follow, dependent on poster appetite.

Referees in Australia

Soc/Assoc
    ACTRRA
    Grade
    Level 2
    Blog Entries

Default Re: As suggested

From the offending thread.....whatever it was that was so offensive that denies someone their ability to provide an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil E View Post

Can we now stick to the topic of the game in the OP please.
    I am removing all posts about the edit as irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
    Which, strangley enough, happens on most threads but interestingly they don't result in such OTP censorship?
    Tell em it's Law 23 and smile

Referees in Scotland

Soc/Assoc
    SRU / Edinburgh / Army / CS
    Grade
    National Panel

Default Re: As suggested

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    From the offending thread.....whatever it was that was so offensive that denies someone their ability to provide an opinion.

Which, strangley enough, happens on most threads but interestingly they don't result in such OTP censorship?
    I have to agree with both Browner and Menace that numerous threads go off topic very quickly on here and no form of censorship is visible.

I started the OP and would be interested in seeing the posts that have been removed and the explanation of why they were removed.

Matt.

Thread Information