Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Sonja drama

      
  1. #111

    Referees in Australia
    SimonSmith's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Central Australian Rugby Referees
    Grade
    B3
    Join Date
    27 Jan 04
    Posts
    8,739

    Default Re: Sonja drama

    Quote Originally Posted by damo View Post
    When we discuss law most people take this site seriously. When debating extraneous matters we don't.

    Crossref is a bit of a contrarian.
    Is that what spell check gave you as an acceptable alternative?

    (I jest, I jest)
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    Marcus Aurelius

    Man may do as he will; he may not will what he wills
    Arthur Schopenhauer

    Tullamore Dew, the Afghan Wigs, and many, many strippers - how to get over your ex. How true.

  2. #112

    Referees in New Zealand


    Soc/Assoc
    Bay of Plenty
    Grade
    Secondary School
    Join Date
    05 May 11
    Posts
    1,690

    Default Re: Sonja drama

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonSmith View Post
    Is that what spell check gave you as an acceptable alternative?

    (I jest, I jest)
    Took me a while. Eventually I almost lost my drink.
    "There is far too much talk about good ball and bad ball. In my opinion, good ball is when you have possession and bad ball is when the opposition have it." - Dick Jeeps

  3. #113

    Referees in England


    Soc/Assoc
    --
    Grade
    Grassroots
    Join Date
    14 Sep 09
    Posts
    19,132

    Default Re: Sonja drama



    here's a great interview where the interviewee is not just repeating his media-lines

    https://twitter.com/RichardAmofa/sta...78553795842050

  4. #114
    Rugby Club Member

    Soc/Assoc
    None
    Grade
    Select Grade
    Join Date
    28 Aug 12
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: Sonja drama

    Thanks for that link. It was great

  5. #115

    Referees in England


    Soc/Assoc
    --
    Grade
    Grassroots
    Join Date
    14 Sep 09
    Posts
    19,132

    Default Re: Sonja drama

    here's an interesting article about what it's like to be a female journalist in rugby

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-un...e-woman-rugby/

    (obviously everyone will now tell me that it was nothing to do with SM being a woman blah blah)

  6. #116

    Referees in Australia
    SimonSmith's Avatar

    Soc/Assoc
    Central Australian Rugby Referees
    Grade
    B3
    Join Date
    27 Jan 04
    Posts
    8,739

    Default Re: Sonja drama

    Quote Originally Posted by crossref View Post
    here's an interesting article about what it's like to be a female journalist in rugby

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-un...e-woman-rugby/

    (obviously everyone will now tell me that it was nothing to do with SM being a woman blah blah)
    You keep saying that despite me articulating exactly the issues I had with her, in much the same way I had issues with Healeyband Barnes passim.

    Her gender had absolutely nothing to do with it for me. It will be for some, but not for all.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    Marcus Aurelius

    Man may do as he will; he may not will what he wills
    Arthur Schopenhauer

    Tullamore Dew, the Afghan Wigs, and many, many strippers - how to get over your ex. How true.

  7. #117
    Rugby Club Member

    Soc/Assoc
    Cardiff Society of Welsh Rugby Union Referees
    Grade
    Level 2
    Join Date
    05 Jan 18
    Posts
    2,142

    Default Re: Sonja drama

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonSmith View Post
    You keep saying that despite me articulating exactly the issues I had with her, in much the same way I had issues with Healeyband Barnes passim.

    Her gender had absolutely nothing to do with it for me. It will be for some, but not for all.
    Some folk will only ever read what they want to.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •